Friday, February 23, 2007

I have a gift for you

Okay, I was watching Joyce Meyer this morning (love her! I always learn such practical application from her!), and lo and behold, she is offering a teaching right now called 'Religion or Relationship.' Immediately, God put this in my heart, so I wanted to post it for you.

I want this teaching to get into the hands of those who want to learn more about a real relationship with God. So, whether you've always walked with God, and you just want to freshen up your walk, or whether you've always had a religion, but don' t know HOW to have a relationship, OR if you've never had either and would like to learn more about it...

For the first 5 people to either leave me a comment or email me (r_walker78(at)hotmail.com) - (replace (at) with @) telling me you would like one of these, I will get it for you and have it sent to you. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take advantage of this! I am SOOOO excited to do this for you!

(If I know you, I PROMISE this is not an open door for me to preach to you or hound you about it. That's not my thing. So, please don't be embarrassed to let me know you are interested! Love ya!)

Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

Deidra Faith said...

Hope I'm one of the first 5!!! I'd love to have it!!! :-)

These are just my thoughts on things related to my daily walk with God. I've always been a journal-keeper, and this is the area that demands most of the space in every journal I've ever kept. This is my passion, and I hope that by sharing my thoughts on the things I'm going through, I might be able to bless you in some way. Enjoy.