Monday, July 13, 2009

Free to be Me

This is a layout did to record and journal a very personal, very vulnerable, and very intimate encounter with God. Amazing, and altogether uncomfortable all at the same time. Yet I would give all that I am to be in that place with Him forever. He is beyond words to me. I tried to capture just a fraction of my thoughts on this moment and the impact He has had on my life. I'm not sure I really succeeded, but I enjoyed the process. I debated whether or not to share. I decided to, because I know I'm not the only person to have a hidden, shut-up part of me that is kept off limits, even to God Himself, even to myself if I'm being honest. I thought maybe it might help even one person to come to a realization of the wholeness He brings, and the exhilarating reward of total vulnerability.

You should be able to click on the image to view a larger, easier to read view.

No comments:

These are just my thoughts on things related to my daily walk with God. I've always been a journal-keeper, and this is the area that demands most of the space in every journal I've ever kept. This is my passion, and I hope that by sharing my thoughts on the things I'm going through, I might be able to bless you in some way. Enjoy.