Monday, November 24, 2008

Peace


I am so thankful for this peace. I wouldn't be able to get through many days (including this one) without it. As we count down to Thanksgiving, this is definitely one of my blessings I am counting. It's the best feeling when His peace washes over me and takes away the tension, the worry, the anxiety. And He gently reminds me that He is big enough to take on all of my cares and my worries. And I don't have to take the responsibility for things only He can do. His peace brings such wholeness, and such release and perspective in my every-day life. I am so thankful.
John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

No comments:

These are just my thoughts on things related to my daily walk with God. I've always been a journal-keeper, and this is the area that demands most of the space in every journal I've ever kept. This is my passion, and I hope that by sharing my thoughts on the things I'm going through, I might be able to bless you in some way. Enjoy.