Sunday, June 3, 2007

Worth it

A simple song sung in church this morning has been ringing in my heart over and over.

'Around every corner, and up every mountain,
I'm not looking for crowns or the water from fountains.
I'm desperately seeking. Frantic believing,
That the site of your face is all that I'm needing.

And I say to You...
It's gonna be worth it.
It's gonna be worth it.
You're gonna be worth it all.'

This rings so true in me. Everything else pales in comparison to those moments when I can just sit in His presence and see Him the way only the Spirit sees Him. Those moments more than remind me that anything and everything I may go through here, all of my struggles, will be so worth it the moment I stand in His presence for the rest of forever.

No comments:

These are just my thoughts on things related to my daily walk with God. I've always been a journal-keeper, and this is the area that demands most of the space in every journal I've ever kept. This is my passion, and I hope that by sharing my thoughts on the things I'm going through, I might be able to bless you in some way. Enjoy.