Friday, November 16, 2007

Astronomical Grace

If you have the time (about a half hour or so), watch this: Astronomical Grace. It would definitely not be a waste of time. I can't even begin to watch this without feeling overwhelmed by worship for our awesome God. Hope you enjoy it! If you don't have 30-ish minutes, then try the mini-version in the YouTube video posted below.

May we never go through a single day without realizing the extravagance of our God. May we never take for granted the detail and the expansive variety in every aspect of His creation. May we never fail to see Him for all that He is, and never sell Him short on power, glory, or majesty. May we encounter moments like this that fill us with awe and worship for our God, our Creator. He is awesome!

Hebrews 1:1-3 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Do you mind if I ask what your source is for this information?

Anonymous said...

I would like to admit your entire articles appears to be so helpfulsince they bestowwonderful guidances.Accept my good wishes for your upcoming writings and hope they too will help me similar to this.And yes i have tweeted your site wehavethismoment.blogspot.com .

Anonymous said...

your writing is really good..keep it up!

These are just my thoughts on things related to my daily walk with God. I've always been a journal-keeper, and this is the area that demands most of the space in every journal I've ever kept. This is my passion, and I hope that by sharing my thoughts on the things I'm going through, I might be able to bless you in some way. Enjoy.